Friday 8 February 2013

Fans get their Voice back

Great to learn that Voice of The Valley will be back on sale around the ground tomorrow after an absence of 11 years. I will be up and out early tomorrow to get my copy. One change since the last edition is that I will now need my bins to read it!

I don't expect any fireworks in tomorrow's issue but future versions promise plenty! There is a website to accompany it. Airman Brown's Diary will be on-line and Rick has managed to hit the right price point at less than the cost of a pint (£2).

My guess is that the return of this fans favourite may, finally, provoke The Mysterons to improve their lamentable communication record with their Customer base. If they don't, they will be a sitting duck....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, you know you want to....