Friday 22 April 2011

Live, love, laugh and be happy

I got a lie-in this morning and am feeling gggrre-e-at in a Tony-the-Tiger way. I have been too busy to give the forthcoming holidays any real attention so they have crept up on me and I am really looking forward to them. 


I'm not planning on doing too much work next week as half the country will be off and I am off to Piperdam in Scotland for a kid-less weekend with Mrs Peeps and a crowd of friends next Friday. We are flying door-to-door from City to Dundee, so will be in Royal Scotland for the Wedding. I am no great Royal Family watcher (I love the Royle family) but they are good business for Great Britain and I will raise a toast. 


It's my eldest's 6th birthday on Tuesday so we are off to some kids event on Sunday afternoon. I am committed to getting my large frame onto my Cannondale early on Sunday morning and finally kick-starting my cycling this year.


Monday will be spent watching the Rochdale game and it promises to be a long hot day in shorts for all of us. I will be the one dragging his legs, Douglas-Bader-style around the ground.


I am sure you will have plans over the next couple of weekends and I hope you live, love, laugh and be happy!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you and to all Addicks supporters. ! Enjoy the sunshine ! VFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pumped up the tyres on the giant this morning, and went around the block......It may be a long ride in the morning mate! I was knackered!!! The kids may have to wait for the easter bunny, he will be hot and bow-legged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See you 7.30. Getting out of bed is the hardest part..

    ReplyDelete

Go on, you know you want to....