Saturday 13 November 2010

The Coupon 10

After a call to arms last week and a concerted effort for more than a treble, I got the clean-sheet I was after. That, of course, was none out of eight! I will persevere although my approach this week has been very different. I have been swayed increasingly by the odds available and not focusing fully on who I expected to win.

This week I have looked at the fixtures online without odds and have made my selections purely on where I see the results. I am looking forward to another treble at least. I haven't been to the Bookies yet but will be having the following punt.

Newcastle v Fulham (home win)
Ipswich v Barnsley (home win)
Bristol Rovers v Leyton Orient (home win)
Hartlepool v Brighton (away win)

Tottenham v Blackburn (home win)
Leeds v Bristol City (home win)
Carlisle v Southampton (away win)
Yeovil v Dagenham & Redbridge (home win)

If I get a chance later, I'll calculate the odds but I am going to watch my mates son make his debut for Old Dartfordians today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, you know you want to....