Friday 6 February 2009

Cardiff Off!

Andy D'Urso has just called tomorrow's home game against Cardiff off. He doesn't think the pitch is playable, which surprises me. I have just got back home after an eight mile run around Greenwich with few problems visible. The thaw is continuing and the forecast for tomorrow is bright and three degrees, so it's hard to see why he had to call it off this morning.

Having said that, I am not complaining. I am fed-up with Charlton at the moment and will look forward to doing something else. Just a pity I have already booked to fly up and back to Edinburgh on Sunday for the Scotland v Wales 6 Nations opener, or else I could enjoy a night out in Auld Reekie tomorrow...

4 comments:

  1. made my weekend! At least I can enjoy Saturday night now - first time in ages (20 odd games ago to be precise...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris - Know exactly how you feel - Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the game...it should be a good one.

    Listening to the radio...it's snowing in Edinburgh, with a promise of more tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suze,

    Just what I need! A three hour delay tomorrow morning with my flight and I'll be watching it on TV.......Dave.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, you know you want to....