Saturday 15 March 2008

Draw the best prospect?

Before I set off for Tenerife's Jungle Park (for the kids - honest), wanted to chip in with my thoughts about todays test at Portman Road. Confidence elsewhere appears high based on our recent results and the perceived wisdom that Town are struggling at the moment. I trying to be dispassionate and optimistic but Ipswich have a formidable home record and are fighting for a play-off place themselves. They will be aware that our confidence is brittle and that an early goal might break us. So, best I can see is Killer's draw and possibly a heavy defeat at worst. As I have said before Good Friday might be anything but Good.

Really satisfied to learn that those Aresholes who attacked normal Charlton fans back in September got what was coming to them this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, you know you want to....