Monday 14 January 2008

Second thoughts on the Community Minutes Applause

Seems like I am in a minority of one over Saturdays' minutes applause for all those with Charlton connections who have died during the last year. Although I wasn't there to witness it, everyone I have spoken to and everything I have read has been very complimentary. I didn't realise that the Club were going to list individuals or that some pictures would be shown on the screen in addition to the names. I understand we also went the extra mile by including some Blackpool fans who have passed away which was a nice gesture bearing in mind their fans were expected to (and did) join in.

In the circumstances, maybe it was a good idea after all. I'll reserve judgement until next season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, you know you want to....