Monday 29 October 2007

Weekend Championship Review

An improvement in my predictions this weekend and I was a Hull City goal away from claiming £995 from Paddy Power (5 result £30 accumulator). That means I lost again but my confidence has been lifted and I feel close now to my first win of the season.

With Watford winning this evening (ho-ho!), that means the Top 4 all won and the next four, down to Charlton, were all beaten. The top sides are beginning to string out and we are a worrying 7 points adrift of the second automatic promotion spot which was ours little over a week ago. Watford, our relegation peers from last season are 13 points ahead of us and already look unassailable.

For the record I got 7 out of 12 correct results and was one goal away from five correct scores. I will publish my next few bets so you can all get on it too and join me in celebrating a nice big pre-Christmas win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, you know you want to....